I am still pinching myself that Essential Personnel won Business Of The Year (under £1million) at Stockport Business Awards last night.
When we entered, we faced some stiff competition, which makes the win even more sweet.
The awards judges were impressed by our strong business performance and our ability to differentiate ourselves in a very difficult industry.
When I think back of the past year, I am particularly proud of Essential Personnel:
- We’ve helped 559 people into work, that’s also 559 roles filled for our clients.
- Over 90% of our clients return to us time and time again to recruit staff from us
- We’ve helped the local community through charity work and talks to college leavers
- We rebranded with a fabulous new brand and identity
- Almost all of our supplies are sourced from other Stockport based businesses
- Our staff have benefited from world class training and a nice working culture
We’ve done all of this dealing in a ethical manner, with a duty of care to our clients, candidates and staff.
When considering your next role, there are plenty of opportunities out there, so it pays to work for more than just the salary. Think of how the company is working on their business to ensure it stays competitive, the training and development you will get, how the company conducts itself ethically and most of all the culture fit.