Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative with a background in textiles?
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Warehouse Operative to join a rapidly growing textiles business, operating production equipment and packing orders. Your duties will include:
- Operating production calendars and measuring equipment
- Picking and packing customer orders and any sample products
- Loading and unloading deliveries and shipments by hand, and with fork-lift subject to appropriate license
- Previous warehousing experience in a textiles environment
- Experience working to targets
- Excellent attention to detail in picking orders
- Fork-lift truck license would be an advantage
- Staff kitchen and lockers
- Health care after 2 years’ service
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Free parking on site
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: HN4