Are you looking for a long-term warehousing job?
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Warehouse Operative to join an independent online retailer on a temporary to permanent contract. Your duties will include:
- Picking and packing customer orders for despatch
- Unloading stock deliveries
- Data entry of customer orders and stock levels onto the computer system
- Previous experience working in a warehouse
- Comfortable working on computer systems
- Good organisation skills and time management
- 28 days holiday accrual
- Pension after 3 months
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Opportunity to progress onto a permanent contract
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment business with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: Minimum wage
Reference number: SD47