Do you have experience coordinating staff training?
Job title: Health & Safety Training Administrator
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Training Administrator to join an international business, working with their Health & Safety team to coordinate staff training on a 4 month temporary contract, with a view to apply for a permanent role. Your duties will include:
- Liaising with internal trainers and external providers to coordinate staff training
- Supporting with scheduling and delivering health and safety inductions to new starters
- Accurate record keeping to document staff training
- Previous administrative experience working within health and safety, HR, learning and development or other scheduling environment
- Strong IT skills, particularly Word and Excel – experience using SAP would be an advantage
- Availability to start straight away — our client is looking for someone to start on 18th February
- 28 days holiday accrual, increasing after 3 months to 33
- Pension after 3 months
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to apply for permanent role
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment business with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: Up to £25,000
Reference number: KH50