Do you have experience coordinating staff training?
Job title: Health & Safety Training Administrator
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Training Administrator to join an international business, working with their Health & Safety team to coordinate staff training. This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation, which offers a range of company benefits and development opportunities. This role will be based at their Irlam site, although you may be required to work occasionally from their office in Wilmslow. Your duties will include:
- Liaising with internal trainers and external providers to coordinate staff training
- Supporting with scheduling and delivering health and safety inductions to new starters
- Accurate record keeping to document staff training
- Previous administrative experience working within health and safety, HR, learning and development or other scheduling environment
- Strong IT skills, particularly Word and Excel – experience using SAP would be an advantage
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Generous pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Retailer discounts
- Free parking
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: KH53