Do you have a strong telephone manner? Do you want to join a team that has had no staff leave over the last 12 months because of how they treat their staff?
Job title: Credit Controller
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm
We’re looking for a Trainee Credit Controller to join the accounts team of a market leading office supplies company. You’ll be working with the accounts manager, following the company processes to ensure invoices are paid. Your duties will include:
- Dealing with customer queries regarding payments
- Chasing unpaid invoices by phone and email
- Following internal processes
- Recording conversations and emails on the CRM
- Confident telephone manner and written communication skills
- Sensitive customer service skills
- Previous experience working in an accounts team, or doing credit control
- Willingness to learn
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Company pension
- Laid-back culture – they’re dress down, relaxed management styles
- Opportunity to join great company that has incredibly low staff turnover because of their great company culture
- Parking on-site
- Long term opportunities to develop in your career
- Starting salary isn’t negotiable, but you’ll get a pay review after 6 months, and again after 12 month
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: CB82