Are you out of work and available to complete a 10 month contract?
Are you comfortable working with figures?
Are you confident to speak on the phone ask discuss personal information with customers?
If you answer yes to these questions then read on. This could be the next job for you
Job title: Financial Administrator Temporary Contract
Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm, Mon-Fri
You will be joining a niche finance company in the Stockport area.
You’ll be part of their small admin team, processing finance documents, taking calls and completing financial documents.
· Good telephone manner and strong administration skills
Highly numerate with attention to detail
· Competent with Excel – you’ll get full training on their in-house CRM software
· Previous administration experience gained in a financial environment
· Background working for a finance company essential
Stable work record
· Working in a small, down to earth team
· Great career progression opportunities
· Christmas shutdown on top of your holidays
· Free parking available locally to office
To learn more, click the apply button. Even if your CV isn’t quite up-to-date, you can always give Cathy a call to have a chat and discuss this role what you’re looking for in a bit more detail – our reference number for this job is CB166
The legal bit
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Reference number: cb198