Do you have experience tracking stock levels within a manufacturing company?
Job title: Supply Chain Planner and Analyst
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join a leading manufacturing company, supporting the Procurement Manager and Production Manager with managing stock levels and ensuring the profitability of the production process. Your duties will include:
- Monitoring of stock levels, both of manufactured products and goods in
- Monitoring of top performing and poor performing product lines
- Reviewing trends and cost analysis of product lines
- Tracking of production and purchasing KPIs to monitor productivity
- Liaising with suppliers and distributors to ensure prompt delivery of customer orders
- Experience working in a planning or analyst role within an manufacturing company
- Good IT skills including Excel and Sage or a similar MRP software package
- Excellent attention to detail
- 22 days holiday, plus 8 stats and your birthday off
- Health cashback scheme
- Opportunity to join a growing SME where you can develop in your career
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: up to £25,000
Reference number: KH31