Do you want to join a global company that offers real progression opportunities to staff? Are you experienced in supporting a sales team?
Job title: Sales Order Administrator
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5pm
We’re looking for a Sales Order Administrator to join a global manufacturing company to support customers with queries. Your duties will include:
- Delivering an outstanding level of customer service in response to all enquiries
- Processing orders on the CRM
- Supporting the internal sales and engineers with administration
- Maintaining accurate records of customer contact and order progress on the CRM software
- Track record of strong customer service skills
- Strong IT skills including Excel and working on a CRM system
- Excellent attention to detail
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Pension scheme
- Genuine progression opportunities within a global business
- Free parking
- Supportive company culture
- Annual salary review
- Full induction to the company and products before starting
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: KH39