Do you want to join a global company that offers real progression opportunities to staff? Are you experienced in supporting a sales team?
Job title: Sales Order Administrator
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5pm
We’re looking for a Sales Order Administrator to join a global manufacturing company to support customers with queries on a 3 to 6 month temporary contract, which may run longer. This is great opportunity to get a foot in the door with fantastic, international business – we have provided them with temporary staff for many years, many of who have been offered long term contracts and permanent roles. Your duties will include:
- Delivering an outstanding level of customer service in response to all enquiries
- Processing orders on the CRM
- Supporting the internal sales and engineers with administration
- Maintaining accurate records of customer contact and order progress on the CRM software
- Track record of strong customer service skills
- Strong IT skills including Excel and working on a CRM system
- Excellent attention to detail
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 after 12 weeks
- Pension scheme after 12 weeks
- Free parking
- Supportive company culture
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment business with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £10-12 per hour
Reference number: SD59