Do you have experience selling technical products into large projects?
Job title: Technical Sales Engineer
Hours: 8am to 4.30pm, Mon-Fri
You’ll be joining a global manufacturing company with fantastic name recognition in their industry, selling their technical products for bespoke projects all over the world. You’ll be focusing on the rail industry (although experience in this sector isn’t necessary), identifying projects and opportunities where the company can add value through their products, and securing contracts. Your duties will include:
- Identifying opportunities and securing contracts on rail projects and responding to inbound product enquiries
- Providing customer support throughout their process
- Assisting with new product development and product launches
- Represent any customer concerns with quality department
- Mechanical engineering background, either through a degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous sales experience, securing large projects or contracts
- Strong IT an project management skills
- Excellent pension
- Parking on-site
- Opportunity to work with a market leading company
- 2pm finish on Fridays
To learn more, click the apply button. Even if your CV isn’t quite up-to-date, you can always give Cathy a call to have a chat and discuss this role what you’re looking for in a bit more detail – our reference number for this job is SD100.
The legal bit
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Reference number: SD100