Do you have a confident telephone manner? Do you experience processing customer orders?
Job title: Sales Administrator
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5pm
We’re looking for a Sales Order Administrator to join a textiles manufacturing company to support customers with queries by phone and email, and support the sales process with administration. The company has grown rapidly in recent years, so offers great long term stability and progression opportunities. Your duties will include:
- Delivering an outstanding level of customer service in response to all enquiries
- Processing orders onto Sage 200
- Raising invoices and purchase orders
- Issuing despatch notes and sending out customer samples
- Track record of strong customer service skills
- Strong IT skills, experience on Sage an advantage though training will be provided
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Forward thinking and not afraid to share ideas that can support the business’ growth
- Great training on products and internal systems
- Staff kitchen
- Healthcare after 2 years’ service
- Free parking on site
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Company pension after 3 months
- 2 very mild-mannered office dogs (German Shepherds)
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD58