Do you have account management experience, offering after-sales services to customers?
Job title: Sales Account Manager
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Sales Account Manager to join an IT managed service provider. You’ll be joining a small business with a warm, family feel and they are looking for someone to keep in touch with their SME customers to offer after-sales service develop strong relationships. Your duties will include:
- Proactively checking in with customers to cross-sell other products and services
- Making introductory calls to prospective customers to generate leads and build a hitlist of target business for the MD
- Liaising with engineers and the MD to solve any customer problems with service
- Liaising with suppliers to procure products to meet customer needs
- Maintaining accurate client records on CRM system
- After probationary period, there will be opportunities to accompany the Director on client meetings with a view to develop the role as the company grows
- B2B customer service or account management experience
- Experience working within the IT sector an advantage
- Experience working on a CRM system
- Driving license and own transport an advantage, as office is poorly served by public transport
- Free on-site parking
- Warm and welcoming company culture
- 21 days holidays, plus 8 stats and option to buy additional days
- Christmas shutdown
- 8% company pension scheme
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: JF104