Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant, looking to take that next step in your career and progress to a management role? Have you climbed as far as you can in your current role and looking to join a new company that wants to support you to progress?
We’re looking for a Recruitment Team Leader to join our team in Stockport, managing your own desk and overseeing 2 resourcers. We’re looking for someone with a track record of billing who will be able to delegate lower level vacancies and focus on more senior and specialised jobs. You will have the opportunity to build your own niche area within the business (we have some ideas of areas to focus on, but if you have a background of working on certain specialisms, then you can stick to what you know).
Essential Personnel has been recruiting for SMEs and blue-chip companies in Stockport and South Manchester for over 10 years, and we are one of the leading independent recruitment agencies in the area. We take a service-led approach to recruitment, which involves getting to know a business inside-out to match candidates and clients based on cultural fit and values. Because of this approach, the majority of our clients work with us exclusively, and we have relationships with many key clients that stretch back for that full 10 years!
We’re looking for a driven individual with a positive attitude who can motivate and guide resourcing staff, as well as lead by example in bringing on new business and developing key accounts to create opportunities to expand your team further. Your full range of duties will include:
- Targeted sales activities to bring on new job bookings and clients, including account management, attending networking events and arranging client meetings
- Negotiating terms with clients and representing candidates in negotiating for salaries
- Sourcing candidates (over £25k salary) within a specialist niche area through a variety of means – referral gathering, social media and headhunting, not just looking on job boards
- Motivating and developing resourcing staff, including day-to-day supervision and guidance, supporting with difficult clients and candidates and regular performance reviews
- Supporting the Branch Manager, and working with the Administrative and Marketing functions to contribute to business growth and wider strategy
The ideal candidate will:
- Be currently working in a 360 recruitment consultant role, either in a High Street or specialist recruitment agency
- Have a track record of exceeding financial targets and KPIs
- Have a track record of bringing on new business and developing key accounts
- Be ambitious and looking to take their next step in their career
- Experience working alongside a resourcer would be a big advantage
- Live our company values of Happiness, Trust, Teamwork, Tolerance and Growth
Here’s what we can offer you in return:
- Uncapped commission and generous bonus structure, plus annual profit share after 12 months continuous service
- We value work-life balance – no late evenings, weekend or bank holiday working, with a 3 day Christmas shutdown on top of your holidays
- Working on a warm desk, with full access to existing customers
- On-demand access to training resources including videos and webinars from world-leading recruitment thought leaders and sales trainers, as well as support from MD with almost 30 years’ experience in recruitment
- Recently refurbished 9th Floor offices, with fantastic views of the Peak District
- Happiness is one of our values, so you’ll be joining a team who enjoy what they do, have fun in their work, and support each other when the job gets stressful!
To apply, or simply learn more about what we do and your options here, send a CV across for our Branch Manager, Jacqui Francis-Lamont to get back in touch, or just give us a call.
Reference number: EP12