Do you want to take the next step in a career in recruitment?
Job title: Recruitment Consultant
Hours: 8am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
You will be joining a highly specialist recruitment agency from their small office in Stockport. They’re only a small team, so this is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company and see it grow over time.
During your first three months, you’ll be working alongside the company’s manager to get to grips with your niche within the construction and industrial market. You’ll be supplying labourers and tradespeople to short-term construction projects nationwide. Because their customers are small, and handle short-term projects, your job will focus mainly on B2B sales as you will place the same niche candidates again and again. You’ll be mostly office based, working on roles in the North-West, but once you’re settled in, you’ll be working nationally and have opportunities to travel to client sites to secure future business and manage your accounts. Duties will include:
- Sourcing candidates for temporary labouring roles
- Approaching construction clients within niche marketplace to supply candidates to their projects
- Booking and attending appointments with prospective clients and key accounts
- Producing any appropriate marketing materials, such as mailshots and LinkedIn updates
- Previous sales experience, both over the phone and face-to-face
- Excellent telephone manner
- Car owner-driver
- No strict targets and KPIs
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Company pension
- Commission paid on every new client you bring on
- Opportunity to grow and progress in a career in recruitment
- Nationwide travel opportunities, travel costs paid
To learn more, click the apply button. Even if your CV isn’t quite up-to-date, you can always give Sophie a call to have a chat and discuss this role what you’re looking for in a bit more detail – our reference number for this job is SR1.
Salary: Up to £25,000
Reference number: SR1