Are you looking for a varied reception role?
Job title: Receptionist/Accounts Administrator
Hours: Weds-Fri, hours can be flexible to suit
We’re looking for a Receptionist and Administrator to join a well-established, specialist manufacturing company. You’ll be working as part of a job share on the front desk, acting as the first point of contact in person and by phone with customers, and supporting the Financial Controller with administrative duties.
This company has a great reputation for looking after staff long-term – this position has come available as the current receptionist is retiring after over 30 years of service with the business! Your duties will include:
- Supporting the Financial Controller with matching purchase order and invoice numbers
- Taking inbound enquiries by phone and managing the customer switchboard
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- General office administration duties
- Previous front-of-house experience
- Computer literate
- Experience working in accounts function preferred but not essential
- Professional attitude to work
- Free parking and easily accessed by public transport
- Flexible hours – school hours will be considered
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- 5 day Christmas shutdown
- Company pension
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £8.50-9.50 per hour
Reference number: HN2