Are you an experienced Receptionist? Do you have good administration and typing skills?
Job title: Receptionist/Administrator
Hours: 8.15am to 5.15pm, Mon-Fri with a 1 hour lunch
We’re looking for an experienced Receptionist to join a leading firm of accountants who are part of a national network of practices. They are looking for someone highly organised to handle their telephone switchboard, greet visitors and support the admin team. Despite being part of a national company, this practice retains its relaxed, independent feel so are looking for someone who is not afraid to get stuck in and help out! Your duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls and forwarding calls and messages
- Welcoming clients and visitors on the front desk
- Sorting incoming and outgoing post
- Coordinating refreshments for meetings, stationery and other items for the office
- Assisting the admin support team with typing and other duties
- Excellent communication skills, both face to face and by phone
- Previous experience operating a busy switchboard
- Strong administration skills, particularly typing and audiotyping
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Christmas shutdown
- Relaxed and welcoming working environment, dress-down offices
- Private medical insurance
- Parking permits available on a salary sacrifice scheme
- Company pension
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD62