Are you an experienced receptionist, with some exposure to accounts?
Job title: Receptionist/Administrator (mornings or afternoons)
Hours: 8am to 12.45pm morning shift, or 12.30pm to 5pm afternoon shift (22.5 hrs per week)
We’re looking for 2 experienced Receptionists to join a global pharmaceutical company, to provide either morning or afternoon cover. Reporting to the Accounts Manager, you’ll be covering the company switchboard, greeting any site visitors and supporting with administrative duties for the finance team. Your duties will include:
- Handling incoming phone calls and maintaining call logs
- Greeting and signing in visitors
- Supporting the accounts team with processing purchase orders onto database
- Managing meeting room bookings and availability on Outlook
- Professional telephone manner
- Experience of Excel and Outlook
- Previous reception and administration experience
- Any experience of accounts desirable, but not essential
- Free parking on-site
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats (pro-rata)
- Company pension
- Healthcare plan
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £9 per hour
Reference number: JF98