Do you experience operating engineering inspection equipment?
Job title: Supplier Quality Inspector
Hours: Mon-Fri, 37 hours a week
We’re looking for an experienced Quality Inspector to join a world-leading engineering company, ensuring that component parts from suppliers meet their exacting quality standards on a temporary basis, initially for 3 months but likely to run longer. Our client is looking for someone who can start immediately. Your duties will include:
- Inspection of all supplied parts and materials
- Inspecting parts in response to customer complaints
- Developing strong working relationships with suppliers
- Inspection of sample parts from new or prospective suppliers
- Recording of information on SAP system
- Experience using Faro arms and CMM machines
- Understanding of engineering drawings and data
- Experience of using SAP software
- Relevant Mechanical Engineering qualification preferred, but not essential
- Any auditing experience desirable
- 28 days holiday accrual, increasing after 12 weeks
- Pension after 12 weeks
- Fantastic working environment with well-established company, known for looking after their staff
- Ongoing temporary contract (paid either PAYE or through your own umbrella provider)
For other great jobs like this, and advice on how to get them, follow us on social media. We’re on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In – search Essential Personnel and look for our green logo.
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment business with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £15-20 per hour
Reference number: CB31