Do you have experience of Purchase Ledger? Are you looking for a role that offers fantastic work-life balance?
Job title: Account Payable Assistant/Purchase Ledger Clerk
Hours: 32.5 hours per week, 9am to 4pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the accounts team of a market leading manufacturing. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to improve their work-life balance, as they’re offering a full-time salary for a 32.5 hour week, with 4pm finishes every day.
You’ll be working in their busy accounts team, reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and Management Accountant, handling all aspects of the purchase ledger, as well as additional bookkeeping duties as required. Your duties will include:
- Matching invoices, purchase orders and goods received and setting up CHAPS and BACS payments to suppliers
- Querying invoices with external suppliers and internal colleagues
- Updating and adding new suppliers to database
- Posting invoices, expenses and journals on SAP
- Preparing reports of any blocked invoices for manager approval
- Statement reconciliations
- Previous experience of purchase ledger and bookkeeping
- AAT or equivalent qualification an advantage
- Good IT skills including Word and Excel – experience of SAP Accounts an advantage
- While this role is offering reduced working hours, some willingness for flexibility is essential
- Opportunity to join a well-established and stable company
- 22 days bank holidays, plus 8 stats
- Free parking on site
- 4pm finish every day so you can have more time at home
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £18,000 (32.5 hour working week)
Reference number: JF105