Do you have experience of purchase ledger?
Job title: Accounts Administrator
Hours: 8am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for an Accounts Administrator and Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a property management company in Altrincham. You’ll be processing invoices from suppliers and contractors for each of the business’ properties. Your duties will include:
- Entering supplier invoices onto the accounts software, including coding invoices
- Conducting fortnightly BACS payment runs
- Liaising with suppliers and property managers over pricing and budgets
- Producing purchase ledger reports for directors
- Assisting with credit control and sales ledger when required, such as issuing letters regarding service charges
- Previous purchase ledger or general accounts experience
- Experience working in the property sector within accounts is an advantage
- AAT qualified an advantage
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Company pension after 3 months
- Small, friendly team in an owner-managed business
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: Up to £21,000
Reference number: SD69