Do you have experience of managing residential properties within an estate agents?
Job title: Property Manager
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Mon-Fri, plus occasional Saturdays on a rota basis
We’re working exclusively with an independent lettings agent and property management company who are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their small team, working with a mix of student and privately let properties. From their office in Didsbury, you’ll be liaising with tenants and landlords to ensure their portfolio of properties are kept in good condition. Your duties will include:
- Conducting inspections and taking inventories of properties
- Liaising with landlords and tenants to resolve any disputes
- Ensuring legal documents, such as tenant contracts, are up to date
- Being proactive in managing property maintenance, such as scheduling upkeep of grounds
- Conducting property viewings with potential tenants
- Previous experience in a property management role
- Must be a driver in order to access properties
- Strong face to face and telephone communication skills
- 22 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to join a small, sociable team
- Great office location, with the amenities of Didsbury Village close by
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD75