Are you a chemical or mechanical engineer, with experience working in the instrumentation sector?
Job title: Project Engineer
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Project Engineer to join a global engineering company, engineering and proposing solutions for customers to secure sales. Your duties will include:
- Liaising with customers to engineer solutions to complex problems within the instrumentation sector
- Producing competitive quotations on projects
- Ensure successful project delivery through adhering to company processes
- Work closely with Account Managers and Sales departments to deliver customer service
- Chemical or mechanical engineering qualification and relevant industry experience
- Experience delivering successful engineering projects
- Strong IT skills including Excel and working on a CRM system
- Previous experience generating quotations
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal team members and colleagues
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Pension scheme
- Genuine progression opportunities within a global business
- Free parking
- Supportive company culture
- Annual salary review
- Full induction to the company and products before starting
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD41