Are you an experienced at planning batch production operations? Do you have experience working on a Dynamics or Navision ERP system?
Job title: Production Planner and Inventory Controller
Hours: 7.30am to 4.30pm
We’re looking for a Production Planner to join a market leading manufacturing company to ensure positive stock levels and plan batch production of a range of SKUs. Your duties will include:
- Ensuring positive stock levels of all product lines
- Identify and plan production requirements by monitoring sales and stock levels
- Monitor efficiencies of the production process to manage schedules
- Set out requirements, acceptable stock levels and production processes
- Liaise with Sales and Export departments to manage requirements
- Previous production planning experience within a batch manufacturing environment
- Experience working on Dynamics or Navision ERP system
- Understanding of textiles manufacturing processes
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Free parking on site
- Death in service policy
- Private health cover
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: KH36