Are you a Production Manager with experience of supervising 20 or more staff?
Job title: Shift Production Manager
Hours: 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm shifts, Mon-Fri (rotating weekly)
We’re looking for a Production Manager to join a leading manufacturer to supervise machine operators and monitor performance of staff. You’ll be working with a Senior Production Manager and will take responsibility for health and safety on the factory floor and reviewing staff training requirements. Your duties will include:
- Managing a team of 20 production operatives
- Workforce planning across multiple machines to maximise efficiency of production processes
- Ensure adherence to health and safety best practices during the shift
- Monitor operative performance against agreed KPIs and assess any necessary training requirements
- Previous supervisory experience within a batch production environment
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Any experience in textiles manufacturing would be an advantage
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 stats, increasing with service
- Generous company pension
- Life assurance and private medical cover
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD74