Are you a Payroll Administrator with experience of Sage and Iris software?
Job title: Payroll Administrator
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, part time considered
We’re looking for a Payroll Administrator to join a small firm of accountants, processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls for their small business clients. Your duties will include:
· Liaising with clients to ensure strong working relationships
· Processing multiple payrolls from start to finish
· Producing payslips, P45s and P60s
· Calculating pension contributions, SSP, SMP and annual leave entitlements
· Completing auto-enrolment documentation
· Generating payroll reports and calculations for clients
· Experience of Sage 50 and Iris accounting software
· Confident using Excel
· Previous payroll experience
· Rare opportunity to join a great local accounts practice
· Flexible working hours
· Company pension
For other great jobs like this, and advice on how to get them, follow us on social media. We’re on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In – search Essential Personnel and look for our green logo.
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: JF88