Are you an experienced office manager or administrator?
Job title: Administration Lead
Hours: Mon-Fri, full time (flexitime available)
We’re looking for an Office Manager to join a leading firm of accountants who are part of a national network of practices. They are looking for someone highly organised to supervise their admin and facilities team, as well as ad hoc PA duties to the partners. Despite being part of a national company, this practice retains its relaxed, independent feel. Your duties will include:
- Supervising the administrative support team and cleaning staff
- Facilities management of building, including organising contractors
- HR administration support, including collecting timesheets, expenses and making arrangements for new starters
- Covering reception and main switchboard for receptionist
- PA support to senior partners, such as booking travel, meeting rooms, preparing presentations and audiotyping
- Highly organised with previous office manager, PA or facilities management experience
- Audiotyping experience – background working in an accounts practice or solicitors would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a supervisory role, supporting and motivating staff
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Christmas shutdown
- Relaxed and welcoming working environment, dress-down offices
- Private medical insurance
- Parking permits available on a salary sacrifice scheme
- Company pension
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.