Do you want to start a career in mechanical engineering?
Job title: Mechanical Machine Operative
Hours: 8am to 5pm Mon-Thurs, 8am to 12.30pm on Fridays
You’ll be joining an independent engineering company that manufacture bespoke equipment for the Oil and Gas and other industries. You’ll be trained to set and operate their machinery from engineering drawings. For larger products, you’ll also be operating an overhead crane in workshop.
You don’t need to have experience with their products and machinery as what this company do is so specific, however you should be enthusiastic to learn a trade and gain experience in mechanical engineering. The company have been in business for other 50 years, and many of the team have had long careers in the team, so there is an opportunity here for a stable job for life.
- 20 days holiday, increasing with service up to 28, plus 8 stats on top
- Christmas shutdown
- Parking on-site and close to rail and bus links
- Full training on products and machinery
- Half-day finish on Friday
- Small, supportive team – even though the company work with high profile customers, they’ve still got a friendly, family feel to the business
To learn more, click the apply button. Even if your CV isn’t quite up-to-date, you can always give our engineering team, Cathy and Hannah, a call to have a chat and discuss this role what you’re looking for in a bit more detail – our reference number for this job is HN13.
The legal bit
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Salary: £9-10 per hour
Reference number: HN13