Do you have experience of machine building?
Job title: Mechanical Machine Technician
Hours: 39 hours per week, Mon-Fri
Working in a team of 11, you will be joining a global machinery manufacturer at their site near Trafford Park. You will be working on client build projects, from the start of assembly right through to factory acceptance testing. Your duties will include:
- Mechanical machine building of packaging machinery
- Following engineering drawings and build specifications to meet client requirements
- Use of machine tools including milling machines and lathes
- Conduct ongoing testing and troubleshooting of machines up to completion
- Occasional travel to client sites for installations and demonstrations
- Experience of machine building, ideally producing printing or packaging machines
- Recognised engineering qualification, such as HNC or completed apprentice
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Early finish on Fridays
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to join a very stable, multi-billion dollar market leader
- Excellent progression opportunities, including occasional travel to other company sites in the UK and overseas
To learn more, click the apply button. Even if your CV isn’t quite up-to-date, you can always give Hannah a call to have a chat and discuss this role what you’re looking for in a bit more detail – our reference number for this job is SD93.
The legal bit
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Reference number: SD93