Are you a qualified management accountant, with experience working for a manufacturing company?
Job title: Management Accountant
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Management Accountant to join a leading manufacturing company at their head office, supporting the Finance Director in a range of functions. Your duties will include:
- Maintaining asset registers, Suspense Account, and calculations spreadsheets
- Preparing, reconciling and posting journals
- Preparing monthly analyses for the Board, including P&Ls and balance sheets
- Reviewing sales and purchase ledger reports
- Liaising with external agencies, including auditors and HMRC
- Previous management accounts experience working in a manufacturing company
- Relevant accountancy qualifications, e.g. AAT or CIMA
- Excellent Excel skills
- Team player
- Chance to join an international market leader
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats, increasing with length of service
- Pension after 3 months
- Life assurance scheme
- Free parking on-site
- Heavily subsidised staff canteen
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD43