Are you a CIMA qualified management accountant, with experience in the manufacturing sector?
Job title: Management Accountant
Hours: 8am to 4.30pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join a market leading business, working under the financial controller. This is initially a fixed term contract for 12 months, but may be extended due to business needs as they are a well-established global brand. Your duties will include:
- Maintaining asset registers, Suspense Account, and calculations spreadsheets
- Preparing, reconciling and posting journals
- Preparing monthly analyses for the Board, including P&Ls and balance sheets
- Reviewing sales and purchase ledger reports
- Liaising with external agencies, including auditors and HMRC
- Previous management accounts experience working in a manufacturing company
- Relevant accountancy qualifications, ideally CIMA or AAT Level 4 and CIMA part-qualified
- Excellent Excel skills, and experience of SAP preferred but not essential
- Team player
- Excellent pension
- Parking on-site
- Opportunity to work with a market leading company
- 2pm finish on Fridays
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: JF97