Are you a maintenance engineer with experience working on projects and looking to take the next step in your career?
Job title: Maintenance Manager (Projects)
Hours: 8am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Maintenance Manager to join an independent manufacturing company to support the Engineering Manager and Site Foreman with preventative maintenance projects and ensuring compliance with regulations. The company is looking for a mechanically biased engineer with experience of project work who is looking for someone to step up into a new role. Your duties will include:
- Ensuring appropriate regulations are adhered to
- Supporting the Engineering Manager with managing projects, including costings, scheduling and identifying improvements
- Timetabling and coordinating 3rd party contractors
- Managing stock levels and sourcing spares
- Planning and documenting preventative maintenance
- Mechanical engineering background, ideally time served
- Experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment, ideally hazardous chemicals
- Experience of project work, including budgeting and project planning
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Company pension
- Medical cover and life assurance policy
- Subsidised canteen
- Annual bonus scheme
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD73