Are you a maintenance fitter or engineer with electrical and mechanical qualifications?
Job title: Multi-skilled Maintenance Fitter
Hours: 8am to 4.30pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for an electrical and mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a leading manufacturer of specialist products. They are looking for someone to carry out preventative and reactive maintenance of their manufacturing machinery and plant. Your duties will include:
- Designing and undertaking preventative maintenance of manufacturing machinery
- Responding to machine breakdowns and minimise machine downtime
- Installation of new machinery and equipment
- Repair and modifications of machine tools
- Fault-finding and testing of machine fixtures and electrical components
- Electrical/Mechanical engineering qualification
- Strong knowledge of health and safety practices and legislation
- Experience working on rotating machinery, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Welding experience would be an advantage
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Company pension
- Rare opportunity to join a long-standing company, trading over 40 years with sites across the North of England
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £13.50 per hour
Reference number: CB53