Do you have previous order processing experience? Are you accurate with producing documentation and preparing shipping documents? Do you have experience working on Sage?
Job title: Sales and Logistics Coordinator
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join a specialist manufacturing company to support their order processing team. You’ll be working with their base of around 300 customers, processing their orders on Sage and preparing all the relevant documentation for delivery.
You’ll be joining a global company, with offices and customers around the world, including China and France, so this role comes with great opportunities to travel as you progress in your career. Your duties will include:
- Order entry on Sage, and updating information
- General customer service via phone and email regarding product information, confirming order details and any delivery issues
- Work with the Head of Supply Chain to ensure delivery of order
- Prepare documentation compliant with regulations regarding import and export of products
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous experience working on Sage
- Good administration skills, with experience of preparing shipping documentation
- Good IT skills, particularly Excel
- Ideally, you will have experience working in the chemicals or pharmaceuticals sector, dealing with highly regulated products and substances
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- 3 day Christmas shutdown
- Free parking on site
- Private insurance
- Bonus scheme, depending on company and individual performance
- Occasional travel opportunities to other sites in UK and overseas as you will have colleagues and customers across the globe
For other great jobs in Stockport and the surrounding area like this, and advice on how to get them, follow us on social media. We’re on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linked In – search Essential Personnel and look for our green logo.
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you in local jobs with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD81