Do you have experience of lettings within an estate agents?
Job title: Lettings Negotiator
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Mon-Fri, plus occasional Saturdays on a rota basis
We’re working with a well-established chain of estate agents who are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their small team in Altrincham. You’ll be liaising with landlords to bring new rental properties and manage their existing portfolio and ensure they are tenanted as much as possible.
You’ll be dealing with properties in some of the most expensive postcodes in Greater Manchester and Cheshire, so there are lots of potential for earning great commission. Tom, who looks after the sales side of things in the branch, started at the bottom with this company and is now a manager, so there are lots of opportunities to progress up the company, either in this branch, or elsewhere in the branch network. Your duties will include:
- Conducting inspections and taking inventories of properties
- Liaising with landlords and tenants to resolve any disputes and arrange viewings and maximise rental income for landlords
- Ensuring legal documents, such as tenant contracts, are up to date
- Proactively approach landlords to bring new properties into the company’s portfolio
- Conducting property viewings with potential tenants
- Previous experience in a lettings role
- Must be a driver in order to access properties
- Strong face to face and telephone communication skills
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities to progress
To learn more, click the apply button. Even if your CV isn’t quite up-to-date, you can always give Sophie a call to have a chat and discuss this role what you’re looking for in a bit more detail – our reference number for this job is SM6.
The legal bit
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Salary: Up to £19,000
Reference number: SM6