- Marketing Executive, High Peak £30k salary
- Would you love to maximise your creative talents and abilities?
- Do you thrive when writing and designing marketing materials?
- Do you live near to the High Peak?
- If yes then read on
- Our client is a highly successful manufacturing company in the High Peak.
- They are looking for a marketing executive to focus on design and content to work with the Marketing Director.
- The role will involve designing all types of marketing materials, updating the website and developing social media accounts.
- You will need a marketing qualification and a good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- A driving licence is essential due to a fairly remote location and even better if you have worked within a manufacturing environment.
- For your hard work you will receive a salary of around £30K, free parking and a great company culture with a family feel.
- For more, click the apply button. Even if your CV isn’t quite up-to-date, give Cathy a call to have a chat and discuss what you’re looking for in a bit more detail – our reference number for this job is CB237
- The legal bit
- Essential Personnel Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency with regard to this position.
Reference number: cb237