Have you worked for a financial services company?
Do you have your own transport and live in the Bredbury area?
Our client is a small financial services company who are very successful.
They are looking for an investment administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
The role will involve providing admin support to a team of managers and directors
- Processing confidential financial information
- Adhering to all legal requirements
- Updating databases
- Dealing with share certificates
- Processing financial transactions
- Assisting with ISA’s administration
- Preparing reports and dispatching valuations
- Preparing quarterly fee reports
- Dealing with the post and other admin
- Answering the phone
In return for working Monday to Friday 9 to 5 you will receive a salary of around £21000 to £22000 and the following benefits
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Death in service policy
- Can opt into healthcare scheme after 6 months
- Reduced hours over Christmas period
Essential Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
Reference number: cb194