Are you driven to meet sales targets and earn commission? Do you have B2B sales experience?
Job title: Internal Sales Executive
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a highly driven and motivated Internal Sales Executive to join a leading supplier to the healthcare sector, working within their small sales team. The business is family run and has a fantastic social responsibility policy, as well as offering a great benefits package to staff. Your duties will include:
- Lead generation through fact-finding outbound calls to develop new business relationships
- Building strong relationships with existing customers and developing key accounts
- Following up inbound sales enquiries and generating competitive quotations
- Processing customer orders on Sage
- Previous outbound sales experience and good closing ability
- Customer-focused and target-motivated attitude
- Experience working in a relevant sector such as healthcare or electronics is an advantage
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Commission, plus additional quarterly bonuses based on targets
- Annual bonus at Christmas
- Pension scheme
- Company donates a percentage of profits to charitable causes
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £22-25,000, £30,000 OTE.
Reference number: KH53