Do you have experience in a technical sales environment, with a mechanical engineering background?
Job title: Internal Sales Engineer
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for an Internal Sales Engineer to join an independent business who engineer specialist products to the oil and gas and chemicals sectors. This is an office based position, with some opportunities to visit clients to build relationships. Your duties will include:
- Qualify and process incoming orders for technical products
- Work to client specifications to produce accurate quotations and designs of bespoke products
- Build relationships with existing customers and negotiate to close sales
- Keep customers informed throughout projects, from following up on quotes, through to delivery
- Very occasional site visits and training opportunities with customers and suppliers, in the UK, Europe and Middle East
- Educated to degree level in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience working with CAD software
- Full UK driving license to visit client sites
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Generous company pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme based on company profits
- Opportunities to work with high profile, specialist clients
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD69