Do you have customer service and account handling experience within the insurance sector?
Job title: Account Handler
Hours: 9am to 5pm or 10.30am to 6.30pm, Mon-Fri, Saturday shift 9am to 1pm every other week
We’re looking for an Insurance Account Manager to join a boutique insurance provider who specialise on providing niche policies. They are looking for someone proactive to join their B2B team, who will be able to respond to inbound enquiries, uncover the client’s needs and offer appropriate quotations. There is a great commission scheme on quotations that are accepted. Your duties will include:
- Following-up on leads regarding new policies received by phone, email or via brokers
- Generate accurate quotations appropriate to customer needs
- Issuing policy documents and invoices to new clients
- Liaise with accounts team to ensure payments are receive
- Excellent telephone manner, and good questioning ability to uncover client needs
- Strong IT skills to use quotation system accurately
- Good administration skills to process policy docs
- B2B insurance background
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats, increasing with service to 25.
- Company pension
- Great commission scheme on accepted quotations
- Free parking
- Great product training on company’s niche products
- Opportunities to progress for the right candidate within a growing team
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: £18-22,000 depending on experience
Reference number: SD80