Small businesses don’t offer many opportunities for progression in HR. This is your chance to step up from a stand-alone HR Advisor or Manager role, into a bigger role.
Job title: HR Manager
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
Working with one report in HR, you will be a joining an international pharmaceutical company in a new role as the HR Manager for their UK operations. You’ll work alongside the site manager and other line managers to drive organisational change, provide HR support as an internal advisor and managing internal training programs.
As this is a new role, your direct report has had a lot of autonomy previously to effect change in the business, so you will need to be tactful in coaching and developing her, and building on systems she’s already put in place. Your duties will include:
- Working with line managers to support organisational change, assist with people management queries and problems and act as a trusted advisor for the site
- Coach and develop the HR Assistant/Administrator to develop her HR career
- Put together training programs to educate staff on tools, internal processes and policies
- Manage headcount and HR budgets
- Relevant qualification in HR, such as CIPD or degree level qualification, and experience working in HR management role
- Experience of implementing training programs
- Ability to coach, develop and encourage staff
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- 3 days Christmas shutdown
- Free parking on site
- Private health cover scheme
- Bonus scheme depending on company and individual performance
- Occasional travel opportunities to other sites in UK and overseas, as you will be working with colleagues across the globe
To learn more, click the apply button. Even if your CV isn’t quite up-to-date, you can always give Jacqui a call to have a chat and discuss this role what you’re looking for in a bit more detail – our reference number for this job is JF120.
The legal bit
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Reference number: JF120