Are you an experienced HR Adviser with experience supporting managers through difficult cases?
Job title: HR Adviser
Hours: 37 per week, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for an HR Adviser to join the large HR department of a government body on a permanent contract. Your duties will include:
· Taking the lead in developing and coordinating recruitment processes
· Supporting managers with employee relations issues, such as disciplinaries and employee wellbeing initiatives
· Liaising with external payroll providers regarding pay, pensions and benefits packages
· Liaising with occupational health providers and working with staff to manage sickness absence levels
· Contribute to reviews of HR policies and represent HR within inter-departmental projects
· CIPD qualification or experience working at this level
· Up-to-date knowledge of employment law
· Confident dealing with sensitive employee issues
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· 25 days holiday plus 8 stats
· Regular organisation-wide salary reviews
· Christmas shutdown
· Study support
· Opportunities to progress in the organisation
· Flexible hours (core working hours are 11am to 3pm)
· Generous pension scheme
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: JF101