Do you have hands-on HR experience within a large business?
Job title: HR Advisor
Hours: 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm on a rota basis, Mon-Fri only
We’re working with a major employer with around 800 staff across a couple of sites in Stockport to recruit an HR Advisor into their team. You’ll be working closely with business managers and employees across their sites regarding employee relations issues and absence management. The company offers great benefits and prides itself on its open-door policies and friendly culture. Your duties will include:
- Meeting with line managers and employees to resolve issues
- Conducting investigations into minor HR issues
- Being hands-on in managing staff absence and sickness levels
- Acting as an approachable and fair advisor to both line managers and employees
- Previous HR experience within a large organisation
- CIPD Level 3 qualified, and ideally working towards your Level 5 qualification
- Confident attitude, able to bring new ideas to the table and be accountable for decisions
- Highly organised and able manage high workload
- Driving license and own transport to travel between offices when required
- 24 days holiday plus 8 stats
- 5% pension
- Annual bonus paid each April depending on performance
- Access to discounts with high street retailers
- Christmas shutdown
- Free parking
- Salaries are reviewed every two years
For other great jobs in Stockport and the surrounding area like this, and advice on how to get them, follow us on social media. We’re on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linked In – search Essential Personnel and look for our green logo.
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you in local jobs with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: Up to £26,000
Reference number: SD83