Are you an HR professional with a strong interest in employee relations? Are you confident building relationships with internal and external stakeholders? Do you want to develop into an HR Business Partner role?
Job title: HR Advisor/Business Partner
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
We’re looking for an HR Advisor to join a leading outsourcing company, acting as the main point of contact for managers regarding employee and industrial relations issues, and project managing complex projects within the department. Long term, our client is looking for someone who can develop in the role to more strategic Business Partner level position. Your duties will include:
- Working with internal managers, employees, trade union representatives and temporary labour providers to handle employee relations issues and resolve disputes
- Championing the company values and equality and diversity policies throughout the business
- Delivering complex cross-functional projects on time and within strict financial restraints
- Working with the Head of Operations and HR Manager to develop HR strategies
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Previous experience in an HR role covering Employee Relations
- CIPD qualified preferred
- 24 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- 5% pension
- Access to discounts with a number of high street retailers
- Christmas shutdown
- Free parking on site
- Pay reviews every 2 years
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: Up to £30,000
Reference number: SD55