Are you a confident administrator?
Job title: HR Assistant/Administrator
Hours: 8.30am-4.30pm or 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for an experienced Administrator to join the HR team within a leading outsourcing provider. You’ll be acting as the first point of contact within the HR department for external recruitment queries and internal queries from staff and line managers. Your duties will include:
- Administration support of recruitment process, such as co-ordinating interview slots and preparing adverts and letters
- 1st line payroll queries and collating timesheets
- Conducting DBS checks for staff
- Supporting line managers with formal meetings regarding absences and lateness, taking reviews
- Ensuring HR documents such as company handbooks are up to date
- Strong administration background
- Experience working in an HR or recruitment environment preferred
- Good IT skills, particularly Word and Excel and familiarity with HR software would be an advantage
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- 24 days holiday plus 8 stats
- 5% pension
- Access to discounts with a number of high street retailers
- Christmas shutdown
- Free parking on site
- Pay reviews every 2 years
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD52