Calling all Hospitality Managers- A great opportunity is now available for the right person are you the following ? Adaptable Exprienced Proactive Team leader manager customer driven Duty Manager
Do you have experience in hospitality?
Can you work a variety of shifts depending on what is needed that week?
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a great company and exciting team in the Stockport area get in touch today for this great opportunity
Duty Manager Job Description
• Manage the team in house.
• Deliver exceptional service when needed and lead the team by example.
• Do some administration tasks
• Organise a team and make sure functions are prepared and ready for events.
• Attention to detail
• Meet and greet the conference organisers and ensure coffee and lunch breaks are on time
• High level of cleanliness
• High level of personal hygiene.
• Good with customers
• Able to deal with customer complaints
• Review of current working procedures
This is a full-time position (40 hours) and duties will be varied. Have you got what it takes to really shine and start your hospitality career again in 2021 .
Essential Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
Salary: £9 to £11 per hour