Do you have a mechanical engineering qualification, looking to start a career in a customer facing environment?
Job title: Inside Sales Engineer
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
We’re looking for a Graduate or Entry-level Sales Engineer to join a global engineering company, supporting their field sales team with providing technical advice to customers, and preparing quotations. This is a great opportunity to join a company that is committed to nurturing and developing staff, and offers great progression opportunities, opening doors to working all over the world. Your duties will include:
- Qualifying sales enquiries from customers
- Generating accurate quotations and engineering appropriate solutions based on customer requirements
- Working alongside the field sales and account management teams to understand customer needs and competitor information
- Degree level qualification in mechanical engineering or equivalent technical understanding from work experience
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience working on a CRM system preferred
- Outstanding attention to detail
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 stats
- Pension scheme
- Genuine progression opportunities within a global business
- Free parking
- Supportive company culture
- Annual salary review
- Full induction to the company and product range
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: CB81