Do you have experience selling technical electronic products?
Job title: Sales Engineer
Hours: Full time, 2 days a week in the office, and 3 days on the road
We’re looking for a Sales Engineer to join an electronics manufacturing company, working proactively to secure and attend meetings, both with new prospect customers and existing clients to help develop and grow the business’ presence in the UK. You will be covering a territory encompassing Northern England and the Midlands, so our client is ideally looking for someone who will be based centrally to that region near the company’s office in Manchester.
The company has recently expanded its presence into the UK from Germany, so this is a great opportunity to get into an expanding business on the ground floor and progress with the business’ growth. Your duties will include:
- Arranging business development meetings to put the company’s product portfolio in front of target customers
- Attending trade exhibitions to meet with end users and distributors
- Managing a portfolio of existing key accounts within the business to upsell and resell technical products
- Liaising with head office in Germany to keep up to date with technical product information
- Field sales experience working with highly technical electronic products
- Ambitious and driven to secure new business and support the company’s growth
- Valid driving licence
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Car allowance
- 1 week company shutdown in summer
- Great opportunity to make the role your own and develop with the company
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension
- Commission scheme based on sales meetings attended and company turnover
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Salary: Up to £40,000 plus car allowance