Do you have experience of dealing with electrical breakdowns and fault finding within a manufacturing setting?
Job title: Shift Electrician/Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Hours: 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10.30pm shifts, Mon-Fri on a weekly rotating pattern
We’re looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join an independent manufacturing company to deal with electrical breakdowns of production machinery on the shop floor, as well as assisting with any mechanical maintenance on an ad hoc basis. Your duties will include:
- Fault finding and conducting reactive repairs of production machinery
- Working with the Maintenance Manager and Foreman with scheduled preventative maintenance and the installation of new equipment
- Ad hoc project work, supporting the maintenance manager
- Mechanical maintenance where necessary
- Solid understanding of IEE regulations, ideally 17th Edition, but a minimum of 16th Edition
- Experience of electrical fault finding
- Experience of electrical maintenance of process equipment
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Company pension
- Medical cover and life assurance policy
- Subsidised canteen
- Annual bonus scheme
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Essential Personnel Ltd, Stockport Business of the Year winners, provide high quality permanent and temporary staff in Stockport, Cheshire and South Manchester. Unlike other recruitment agencies, we meet all our clients in person to ensure we’ll only place you with companies that we’d work in ourselves.
Reference number: SD72