Do you have experience of dealing with electrical breakdowns and fault finding within a manufacturing setting?
Job title: Maintenance Electrician
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Fri
You’ll be joining an independently owned manufacturing company to deal with electrical breakdowns of production machinery on the shop floor, as well as assisting with any mechanical maintenance on an ad hoc basis. Your duties will include:
- Fault finding and conducting reactive repairs of production machinery
- Working with the Engineering Manager on scheduled preventative maintenance and the installation of new equipment
- Electronic and electromechanical repairs of plant and production machinery
- 17th Edition of IEE regulations
- Experience of electrical fault finding
- Experience of working with PLC control systems
- Some mechanical maintenance experience preferred
- 20 days holiday plus 8 stats
- Company pension
To learn more, click the apply button. Even if your CV isn’t quite up-to-date, you can always give Cathy a call to have a chat and discuss this role what you’re looking for in a bit more detail – our reference number for this job is SD99.
The legal bit
Essential Personnel Ltd is acting as an employment agency with regard to this position.
Salary: Up to £30,000
Reference number: SD99